11 people are interested
Artist for Volunteer Appreciation Project
ORGANIZATION: Forever Balboa Park
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Forever Balboa Park is supported in its mission by over 300 volunteers and numerous other individuals who contribute time, energy, and care to the goal of enhancing and sustaining Balboa Park.
We are looking for someone to prepare a couple small drawings, artworks, or designs for volunteer appreciation material and holiday cards to bolster our ability to show our volunteers appreciation for the important service they do. This will be to design a generic holiday card with a Balboa Park theme.
We're looking for a volunteer who:
- Understands the importance of showing appreciation
- Has experience and knowledge in design
- Is prompt and clear in communication
- Is willing to work within the color scheme and branding guidelines of the Conservancy
- Can deliver designs digitally and in a timely fashion
- Meet virtually with Forever Balboa Park representatives to discuss ideas and project overview
- Design a volunteer holiday card: 4x6-5x7 card with Balboa Park or Forever Balboa Park themed imagery
- Make up to 2 revised versions of cards, as needed, in discussion with Forever Balboa Park representative
- Deliver final versions of cards by 11/1/22
- Experience working with a client and developing design skills
- Expanding portfolio
- Credit on back of card for your design
- Invitation to Forever Balboa Park volunteer appreciation
- Certification of service hours and tasks completed
- Supporting the work of the Forever Balboa Park and its volunteers
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and with a few examples of your art/design work
About Forever Balboa Park
1549 EL PRADO STE 1, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101, US
The Balboa Park Conservancy provides expertise, advocacy and resources to envision, enhance and sustain Balboa Park for all visitors in partnership with the City of San Diego and in collaboration with other organizations in the Park and the community.
We bring the skills, experience, knowledge and leadership of our expert staff, diverse board of trustees and professional network to build community and deepen impact. We use our voice, influence and connections with park stakeholders, government officials, and community and business leaders to advocate for the best version of Balboa Park possible. We provide staff, volunteers, materials, data, funding and other critical resources to serve priority park initiatives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 8, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 8-12 hours total