The Global Diplomat
We are currently expanding our divisions and looking for a passionate, dedicated Writer interested in the fields of global issues, public affairs, and foreign policy.
Apply using the following link: https://forms.gle/vutfUYg2vEtZpw149
The ideal candidate can:
- Write a MINIMUM 500 word,opinion-based article every month . You have an option to publish your article anonymously should you wish.
- Communicate closely with Editors to revise the article and accept feedback on areas that may need improvement or clarification.
- Keep in touch with Managers if other engagements affect his or her commitment to The Global Diplomat , such as when a candidate won’t be able to complete a task before the due date.
- Participate in the General Group Meeting once a month on the second Sunday @ 10 am EST .
- Currently in either high school or university
- 24/7 access to the Internet and will be able to promptly communicate with team members through various platforms, including Slack and Instagram.
- Ability to write a minimum of one article each month .
- Ideally possess the following skills/qualities: sophisticated writing skills, ability to work in teams, proficient verbal communication, responsibility, dedication, and basic knowledge of remote work tools (i.e. Zoom, Google Drive, etc)
About The Global Diplomat
REMOTE, Toronto, Ontario REMOTE, CA
The Global Diplomat is a student-run organization dedicated to educating youth on politics, global affairs, and public policy. We provide a platform where students can explore and express their diverse point of views on topics they care about.
The Global Diplomat is a diverse and completely student-run organization platform built with the purpose of educating youth on global issues, public affairs, and foreign policy. We provide a strong and safe platform where students can explore and publicly express their diverse points of view on topics they care about. We continue to grow steadily, with volunteers from over 5 continents, and reach a very diverse audience worldwide.
For more information and an idea of what our works look like, please visit https://globaldiplomat.org/