1 person is interested
Digital Marketing Team Lead
1 person is interested
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of direct reports and coordinating the development of all digital marketing efforts - while partnering with other marketing team leaders - to help meet organizational goals for online traffic, subscribers, development, advocacy and fundraising. You will take ownership of all online activities to drive media attention growing our brand presence and expanding awareness of our work and mission across digital channels - internally, locally, nationally, and internationally
- Overseeing the development, execution and analysis of all plans, strategies and tactics for web, content, email and social media marketing campaigns, initiatives and programs.
- Managing the positioning, strategy and development of content and other digital marketing programs across channels, ensuring messaging is high-quality, reflects our voice, and represent the School Group brand.
- Taking advantage of opportunities to translate organizational mission and goals into high-touch, cross-platform, data-driven marketing opportunities across all platforms.
- Managing the creation of a brand-relevant digital marketing calendar, then using it to take actionable steps to ensure that departmental goals are met.
- Identifying and leveraging organic, paid, and partnership marketing opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, measuring results against relevant KPIs and goals, then making appropriate changes to fine-tune campaigns.
- Identifying new technologies, platforms, and channels to reach and engage our audiences.
- Ensuring that all digital marketing efforts maintain a consistent brand voice and messaging.
- Providing monthly reports on overall results and progress.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Add positions consulted for this role, both internal and external. Also include direct reports, if any, and level of supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other relevant field of study.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing management experience (preferably in a nonprofit or media organization) with an understanding of driving brand awareness and fundraising using content, email, and social channels.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing best practices and tactics.
- The ability to stay abreast of the online marketing activities of other successful non-profit organizations to develop actionable insights to improve our efforts.
- Deep familiarity with current marketing tools, ranging from Google Analytics to Ahrefs.
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 18, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Background Check
- 10 hours/week