Volunteer Social Media Director
BRENDAS BEAUTY ANGELS
Brenda’s Beauty Angels has an exciting opportunity for A Social Media Director to join the Board of Directors on a volunteer-basis! The Social Media Director is responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our outreach to the community and those we serve.
This role works directly with and serves on the Board of Directors. The Social Media Director reports to the President but may be required to perform tasks required by and comply with policies and procedures implemented by the Board of Directors.
Duties & Essential Functions:
The Director must be able to exercise good judgment and discretion in carrying out their duties on behalf of the organization:
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up-to-date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Recruit and train assistant/manager
- Ideal candidates will have experience with social media, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a social media campaign on behalf of an organization is preferred.
To apply, please send a brief statement to firstname.lastname@example.org about why you are interested in joining our Board of Directors and share a bit about yourself and your background.
Please visit our website to learn more about our mission and the beauty services we provide to the community: https://brendasangels.com/.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position on the Board of Directors open to persons 21 years and older. This position is remote, applicants anywhere in the U.S. are eligible to apply.**
About BRENDAS BEAUTY ANGELS
7915 S EMERSON AVE STE B254, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46237, US
Brenda’s Beauty Angels provides beauty services to the elderly, the seriously-ill, and their caregivers in hopes of enhancing the quality of life and to deliver loving kindness, support, and compassion to those they serve.
Brenda’s Beauty Angels was founded in memory of Brenda Gayle Barnett, whose life was cut short at the young age of 64 by COPD. Brenda became home-bound as her disease progressed which kept her from enjoying her once regular beauty regimes and manicures. In an effort to lift her spirits, her family arranged for in-home manicures and beauty treatments. The impact was a profound, momentary escape from her disease. It also provided an opportunity for precious time together and much needed girl-talk. Brenda’s family founded Brenda’s Beauty Angels to offer this same experience of dignity, hope, and respite to other patients, as well as their caregivers.