In this role, you will coordinate with team members across the department to test, analyze, measure, and advise stakeholders that will assist in developing, implementing and optimizing online marketing efforts - including web landing pages, blog content, organic search, PPC, email campaigns and social media performance.
· Conceiving and implementing campaigns, programs and initiative that support mutually beneficial partnership goals.
· Acting as liaison between partners, the marketing team, finance and other departments to ensure campaigns run efficiently and on schedule.
· Coordinating the approval of content, design, ads, email copy and marketing collateral for partner programs.
· Defining processes and identifying the tools required to build, execute and report on partner marketing programs.
· Optimizing partner marketing programs through A/B testing and developing strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights.
· Managing marketing calendars and deliverables across all partner programs
· Leading monthly marketing meetings with partners
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
Add positions consulted for this role, both internal and external. Also include direct reports, if any, and level of supervision.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other relevant field of study.
· 2+ years of experience in an analytical marketing role focused on metrics.
· A deep understanding of PPC Campaigns and Google Analytics.
· Advanced analytical ability and a highly data-driven mindset.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong knowledge of Excel.
· Google Ads or analytics certification, a plus.
· Experience working remotely as part of a team.
· Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
· Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
· In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
· School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
To establish a leading global educational research and development organization with a goal to improve learning, performance, evaluation, and measurement in the educational sector.
School Group is a platform that aims to connect schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on a cross cultural peer learning experience. In doing so, we hope to promote collaboration, communication and to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing 21st century generation. For more information, please visit our website www.schoolgroup.org.
Children & Youth
Education & Literacy
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.