Creative Services Marketing Team Lead
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of direct reports and coordinating the development of all creative collateral for marketing and communications - while partnering with other marketing team leaders - to help meet organizational goals for online traffic, subscribers, development, advocacy and fundraising.
· Planning, developing, implementing and coordinating the day-to-day creative services, including web design, graphic design, illustration, animation, photography and videography.
· Managing workflow and projects for all creative activities, projects and initiatives.
· Defining brand visual aesthetic and maintaining quality standards across channels.
· Preparing monthly reports on creative services team output and performance.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Add positions consulted for this role, both internal and external. Also include direct reports, if any, and level of supervision.
· Minimum 3-5 years of creative service experience in a nonprofit or corporate setting.
· Skillful, self-starting manager who can work independently and within a team setting.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· A strong eye for good design and high aesthetic standards
· Solid interpersonal and collaboration skills.
· Ability to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related creative field.
· Experience working remotely as part of a team.
· Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
· Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
· In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
· School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 22, 2021
- Graphic Design
- Background Check
- 10 hours/week