GREEN SCHOOLS NATIONAL NETWORK INC
Who should apply: Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters degree program
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns, program, and fundraising materials
- Design/layout of publications and print collateral
- Design logos and branding for programs
- Create templates for social media, email, and presentations
- Manage website updates
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color,layout, and typographical skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Proficient use of Google Drive, Adobe Creative Suite or other design software (e.g. Canva, Sketch)
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. Wordpress)
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in GSNN and why you would be an exceptional candidate. In the subject line, please include "INTERN TITLE - AND YOUR NAME."
To be eligible to participate, students must:
Be currently enrolled in a community college, four-year college, or university program. (Recent graduates may apply as long as they have completed their degree between May 1 - December 31, 2020.)
Open to interns nationwide, but here are some preferred locations:
About GREEN SCHOOLS NATIONAL NETWORK INC
PO BOX 14744, MADISON, WI 53708, US
GSNN provides K-12 teachers, administrators, leaders and professionals with evidence-based resources and tools to maximize financial and natural resources; improve the health and well-being of staff and students; and prepare students with the knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
Green Schools National Network (GSNN) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works with educators, government and non-governmental organizations and agencies, and private partners to create broad-based initiatives and successful strategies aimed at fostering healthy, sustainable K-12 schools across the United States. Founded in 2008 by principals, superintendents, and teachers, GSNN is devoted to accelerating student achievement through the implementation of green, healthy, and sustainable practices as outlined in our GreenPrint(r) for Green, Healthy, and Sustainable Schools.