Marketing and Communications Intern
GREEN SCHOOLS NATIONAL NETWORK INC
Who should apply: Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters degree program
- Collaborate with staff on ideation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Write for GSNN’s online presence - website, blog, social media
- Assist in planning, writing, and managing newsletters
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts, and other stories
- Update the GSNN website when needed
- Research and manage leads in CRM
- Support event planning and promotion
- Provide administrative support, as needed
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing and communications techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Wordpress, Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite)
Reports to: Project Manager and/or Intern Coordinator
Time Frame: Internships are available for 2021 spring, summer, and fall semesters.
Hours: 10 hours per week
Accepting applications now.
About GREEN SCHOOLS NATIONAL NETWORK INC
PO BOX 14744, MADISON, WI 53708, US
GSNN provides K-12 teachers, administrators, leaders and professionals with evidence-based resources and tools to maximize financial and natural resources; improve the health and well-being of staff and students; and prepare students with the knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
Green Schools National Network (GSNN) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works with educators, government and non-governmental organizations and agencies, and private partners to create broad-based initiatives and successful strategies aimed at fostering healthy, sustainable K-12 schools across the United States. Founded in 2008 by principals, superintendents, and teachers, GSNN is devoted to accelerating student achievement through the implementation of green, healthy, and sustainable practices as outlined in our GreenPrint(r) for Green, Healthy, and Sustainable Schools.