5 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Attaching your resume speeds up the recruitment process.
Yadestiny Treasure chest is looking for a qualified Parent coordinator to join the Programming team at Yadestiny treasure chest . You thrive in a highly collaborative, small team environment and can balance recruiting priorities alongside branding initiatives with our parents and their children. You enjoy bringing all the pieces together to provide an excellent candidate experience and love learning about efficiency in the process. This is a volunteer position that will help you gain more experience in the program development team.
- Help with parent recruitment
- Maintain data implementation and data entry regarding our Treasures of the tomorrow internship program
- Provide awareness all around NYC school to bring parents to enroll their children with us.
- Oversee all document collection
- Oversee presentations
- Assist and guide parents throughout the program’s core services
- Answer any questions pertaining to our programs and what we offer
- Help create new initiatives that can help our participants to give back to the community
- Create a centralized location where all of the data will be store
- Assign and create a new task for our volunteer children and young adults
- Track all ours
- Provide volunteers with signed letters in case proof is needed for community services hours.
- Reports to Director of program development and Chief executive director
- Proven track record of organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate presentations and public speaking
- Understanding of parent and children dynamics
- Prior experience with parents, children Grades 5 th and above.
- Fluent and Spanish and English
P.O. Box 50385, Brooklyn, NY 11205, US
The Goal of this non- profit is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
Yadestiny Treasure Chest hopes to become an international source of
relief in providing recycled and repaired quality children clothing, free of
Yadestiny Treasure Chest, Inc. is a 501(c)3 operated not for profit whose mission is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
The organization was founded in 2010 by Karyne Tinord, a Haitian-American native of Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by the global relief efforts following the Haiti earthquake, Tinord established YTC to embark on the journey of providing clothing and key resources to families and children around the world.
JOIN OUR FUTURE
While our main goal is to clothe the children of the world one shirt at a time, YTC also provides lifestyle and arts programs. From the Fit for Fashion program which is geared towards health & wellness education, to the YTC Entertainment program which promotes arts and cultural awareness, YTC works to help build confidence and self -esteem in children everywhere.
As we work to expand our national and global presence, we are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals that share our passion. Remember, at YaDestiny Treasure Chest, you are more than a volunteer, you are a humanitarian. If you would like to start touching lives by helping build our chest of treasures, please sign up today.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 22, 2022
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- 6 to 9 weeks