Social Media Intern
DRESS THE PART INC
Dress The Part, Inc. is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our organization as we positively impact the lives of youth and young adults.
Social Media Intern Qualifications:
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to create posts
- Proficiency in tracking social media engagement
- Strong writing and organizational skills
Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Create social media posts to raise awareness of the organization and promote campaigns
- Manage the social media calendar
- Brainstorm social media campaigns ideas
- Assist with design and implementation of social media campaigns
- Support the organization with online and live events
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages when applicable
- Assist with implementing plans to increase followers on all social media platforms
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About DRESS THE PART INC
2121 NATOMAS CROSSING DR STE 200, SACRAMENTO, CA 95834, US
Dressing youth and young adults in confidence, clothing and competency.
Dress The Part, Inc was founded in 2019. We assist youth and young adults ages 14-21 by providing clothing for jobs and other events, classes (job readiness, social skills, coping skills etc.) and scholarships.