CENTER FOR INNOVATIVE AND PRAGMATIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE CIPDI
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking an experienced volunteer(s), to serve as a grant writer and Coordinator and/or to manage and cultivate foundation relationships (including community, family, and corporate foundations). Ideal candidates will have a passion for people and our mission, be organized, non-judgmental, and can build relationships with a spectrum of people.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Knowledge of nonprofit fund development techniques and strategies.
Interest in non-profit fund development, particularly grant-writing.
Knowledge of, or experience with, the government grants process is preferred.
Experience with proposal writing and donor cultivation.
Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
Prefer addiction, mental health, and/or faith knowledge or experience, either personally or professionally.
The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following, depending on interests, experience, and availability:
- Create realistic grant proposals that can be effectively implemented with the funding requested.
- Manage and develop current grant funding sources.
- Secure grants through businesses, foundations, and government.
- Research and strategize new government and private funding opportunities.
- Track and coordinate activities associated with private grants.
- Develop and maintain sustainable community partnerships.
- Participate in CIPDI'S activities, meetings, and/or leadership meetings as appropriate, to understand the mission and needs.
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to email@example.com. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our organization!
About CENTER FOR INNOVATIVE AND PRAGMATIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE CIPDI
6705 TEMPLEHURST PL, ENGLEWOOD, OH 45322, US
Our mission is to give people tools to become confident in themselves to Innovate, Create and Lead.
CIPDI is a boutique organization that combines activism with community building , advocacy with empowerment, holding government accountable with designing and pushing for policy change. We are innovative change agents, advocates and defenders of human rights, facilitators of civic empowerment, holding Government accountable and coordinating Human capital development.