Technical Support for Social Media Team
We, The World
- Two people with expert knowledge of Gumroad for Trends Magazine;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Issuu for Trends Magazine;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Loomly ;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Mailchimp;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Facebook ;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Twitter ;
- Two people with expert knowledge of TikTok ;
- Two people with expert knowledge of Instagram .
**Our team will be managed by the Social Media Manager - please see in separate posting on Volunteer Match.
**All position applicants must attend an interview for volunteer orientation and skill assessment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Responsibly perform all requirements for the position;
- Work closely with the Team;
- Report in a timely manner to the Manager;
- Communicate pertinent issues to the Manager;
- Be available for 2-9 hours on a weekly basis or as needed;
- Be available, as needed, for extra requirements during annual events;
- Be willing to learn new skills, as needed,
- Be willing to teach others, if needed, to keep the Team efficiently meeting the needs of WE The World.
**Until the Social Media Technical Support Team is suitably staffed with a cohesive team, this posting will remain active.
About We, The World
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 710, New York, NY 10017, US
The WE Campaign of We, The World unites and amplifies the efforts of people, organizations and global movements working for the common good Join visionary leaders and endorsers of WE: Desmond Tutu, Jane Goodall, Deepak Chopra, Immaculee Ilibagiza, Robert Thurman, Riane Eisler, Bill McKibben and many others.
WEis a Consciousness, a Campaign, and a Collaboration of people, organizations and social change movements from around the world. We, The World has developed the Strategic Alliances and has the team to achieve that level of global collaboration and effectiveness. In 2004, We, The World launched 11 Days of Global Unity which now annually has more than 700 associated events in over 60 countries. WE Campaign is based on the successful model of 11 Days of Global Unity Campaign.
Imagine 4 times a year, groups like MoveOn, Greenpeace and Amnesty International coordinating their action campaigns with hundreds of other global organizations, thousands of smaller groups and millions of people around the world, shifting societal consciousness and creating political will.