Virtual Assistant for Freedom Campaign
We, The World
The Virtual Assistant for the Freedom Campaign will:
- Assist the Freedom Coordinator with administrative duties;
- Manage volunteers and interns with the Campaign:
- Maintain records as provided by the Coordinator;
- Provide support for the Coordinator as needed;
- Be willing to interact with the Coordinators of the 11 Themes of Global Unity;
- Be able to contribute an average of 9-12 hours per week, or more as needed for major annual events;
- Be able to attend Coordinator business meetings - 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month - to provide updates and to report back to Coordinator;
- Be willing to work with WE’s general Volunteer Coordinator, as needed, regarding status of volunteers and need for additional volunteers/interns for efficient staff;
- Be available to assist WE’s general Volunteer Coordinator with monthly Volunteer gatherings for networking and meeting each other, if needed;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills;
- Be able to work in a team setting or alone as necessary;
- Communicate regularly with the Coordinator regarding pertinent issues;
- Be willing to learn new skills as requested by the Coordinator.
About We, The World
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 710, New York, NY 10017, US
The WE Campaign of We, The World unites and amplifies the efforts of people, organizations and global movements working for the common good Join visionary leaders and endorsers of WE: Desmond Tutu, Jane Goodall, Deepak Chopra, Immaculee Ilibagiza, Robert Thurman, Riane Eisler, Bill McKibben and many others.
WEis a Consciousness, a Campaign, and a Collaboration of people, organizations and social change movements from around the world. We, The World has developed the Strategic Alliances and has the team to achieve that level of global collaboration and effectiveness. In 2004, We, The World launched 11 Days of Global Unity which now annually has more than 700 associated events in over 60 countries. WE Campaign is based on the successful model of 11 Days of Global Unity Campaign.
Imagine 4 times a year, groups like MoveOn, Greenpeace and Amnesty International coordinating their action campaigns with hundreds of other global organizations, thousands of smaller groups and millions of people around the world, shifting societal consciousness and creating political will.