SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
This opportunity is virtual to comply with social distancing.
- on-boarding of Volunteers
- Communication and point of contact for volunteers
- Periodic evaluation of volunteers
- Planning and organizing events, promoting events, scheduling and being the primary point of contact for the event and volunteers
- Community outreach activities
- Managing the volunteer database
- Other administrative and management duties as assigned
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Decision Making
- Computer Skills
- Organization Skills
- Networking Skills
About SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
PO BOX 263122, TAMPA, FL 33685, US
We wear gold for the bravest of superheroes. Being a voice and spreading awareness of pediatric cancer.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization who is immensely passionate about helping children as they battle their way through childhood cancer.
Our Mission is to help spread awareness of pediatric cancer; to be the voice for these amazing little heroes. We aim to help fund the treatments and needs of the children and families who don't get to see past the four walls of their hospital room and for those who are battling through the journey of childhood cancer. We aim to remain constant and supportive for the survivors and help keep the legacies alive of the fallen. Most importantly, to help fund research that aims to find less toxic treatments and a cure for pediatric cancer.