14 people are interested
Social Media Content Creator
14 people are interested
The Social Media Content Creator will create content for Mending Broken Pieces Instagram and Twitter accounts to drive traffic to Dream Connect its website site of resources for at-risk and homeless teens and young adults in Georgia aged 14-21. You will work with our Social Media Team to grows our followers, engage, and retain them, and help convert them to active users and promoters of Dream connect. The Social Media Content Creator responsibilities includes:
- Creating content posts for Instagram and Twitter based on MBP's Social Media Strategy.
- Submitting at least 3 to 4 posts a week to the posting calendar for distribution.
- Assisting with social promotions and campaigns as they become available.
- Exploring new ways to engage and identify at-risk and homeless teens and young adults ages 14-21.
- Staying up-to-date on current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications to provide cutting edge content for our followers.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About MENDING BROKEN PIECES INC
5835 VILLAGE LOOP, FAIRBURN, GA 30213, US
To operate a free on-stop secure digital platform of resources for homeless teens and young adults in school or that want to bein school that is accessible 24/7, to provide provides programming and training for homeless teen and young adults ages 14-24, and to rain and support Homelss Youth Service Providers.
Mending Broken Pieces, Inc (MBP) was incorporated May 2017, and recived its 501(c)3 status in Agust 2019, the organization first major project was the development and launch of Dream Machine, a website of resources for homeless teens and young adults ages 14-24. After the launch of Dream Machine MBP participated in a Incubator for startups through Georgia State University ENI department. This experience started a rebranding, redesign, and update of Dream Machine that ended in a name chanage to Dream Commect and a redesigned, and updated of the website. MBP re-launched Dream Machine under its new name Dream Connect offically September 21, 2020. We will launch two new programs in the Spring and Summer of 2021, Homeless Female of Color Empowerment Initiative and Post-Secondary Bridge Prograsm. MBP's goal is to mend the impact of teens and young adults homelessness through resources, programming, and training.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 9, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- 10 hours a month, flexibility
- Good WIFI for virtual meetings and working on the social media accounts