Trivia Event Host
Little City is looking for an experienced actor of trivia host to assist in Little City’s Trivia Fundraiser on 03/25! Time: 6:00-7:30pm
Below are the responsibilities of the TRIVIA HOST. Please note: the host will not have to create questions or answers for the event.
- - Maintain respectful and professional approach throughout event
- - Meet prior to the event to discuss logistics and expectations
- - Be knowledgeable about TRIVIA and event format
- - Clearly state questions to patrons
- - Explain rules to guests prior to event starting
- - Assist in Keeping score
- - Maintain pace during game
- - Works the crowd and keeps the evening going!
About Little City
1760 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067, US
Little City engages and supports individuals, families and communities to ensure that children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can realize their unique potential to live safely, learn continuously, explore creatively and work productively throughout thier lifetime.
Accredited by the prestigious CARF (Council on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities), Little City provides services for children and adults with disabilities include housing, employment, recreation, foster care, adoption, home-based support, media and studio arts, advocacy, public education and more.