Digital PR Associate
RANDOM ACTS INC
Digital PR Associate
Your job will be to establish, nurture, and maintain relationships with prominent bloggers, journalists, influencers, website owners, and strategic partners in the interest of gaining greater link authority and public exposure for our clients. Minimum hours required per week: 5 hours
- Collaborate with a diverse team of digital marketers, analytics specialists, writers, and social media experts to land media placements.
- Proactively network with bloggers, journalists, podcast hosts, and other influencers.
- Grow the visibility and link authority of Random Acts through high-quality outreach.
- Create publicity action plans, and media contact lists.
- Collecting information for press releases, writing them, handling distribution, and assessing success.
- Expand the opportunities in our outreach database by analyzing competitor backlink portfolios.
- Consult with analytics, social media, and website team members on publicity strategy and off-site SEO.
Desired qualifications AND SKills
- 2-4 years experience in Public Relations outreach and/or business development.
- A creative sense of humor and love of the Internet as a medium.
- Amazing organization and attention to detail.
- An ability to manage deadlines while juggling a significant # of small projects.
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- A background in Public Relations or other relevant digital/marketing discipline.
- Knowledge of social media best practices on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as in email marketing.
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.