Video Editing Support/Videography Consultant
BRIGHT MIND ENRICHMENT AND SCHOOLING
Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) is a community wellness organization dedicated to helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) seeks a Multimedia Video Editor/Creator. Our current videos, ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes long, have a grassroots message, expanding into new areas in our work with the most vulnerable populations (notably via our streetcare.us initiative).
Project areas include:
- Develop and edit strategic multimedia videos to convey our messaging
- Produce and edit high-quality, innovative and instructional videos that contribute to Bright Mind’s strategic campaigns and educational programs
- Edit using stock footage and BME’s library of footage
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams to produce engaging content for Bright Mind’s various multimedia outlets including: website, blog, newsletter, social media and email marketing
- Edit existing footage, cut/splice the video story, add captivating effects and optimize sound
- Potential future opportunities to include filming organization events and classes (locations vary - main areas: Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas). Current and coming projects include:
- Video content of students in our learning programs!
- Filmed team member bios
- Our websites, social media and multimedia presentations
- Online learnings
You will work closely with BME’s leadership and team and have full support from our diverse teams spanning different industries, including non-profit work and various types of technological experience and expertise.
Community Service Verification Letter for hours volunteered available upon request.
Our diverse team includes: #Consultants, #Volunteers,#Retirees, and #Internships, #Returnship Volunteers, #VisaCandidates (including OPT), #Externships
About BRIGHT MIND ENRICHMENT AND SCHOOLING
58 FAIR OAKS ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94110, US
Helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally
Bright Mind is a community wellness education organization.
Bright Mind recently launched Street Care, a massive initiative built by our homelessness and wellness experts, 'your toolkit to help homeless people.' We have an app, an expanding series of informational materials and instructional videos (25+ already), and more (at streetcare.us). We are pioneering an online and on-the-streets outreach approach, accessible to everyone.
For all of Bright Mind's work, well-being, tenacity, curiosity, and creativity are the heart of the approach, to help individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. We are passionate about building community. This is a crucial time to create positive change, and we look forward to working together as we accomplish great things together!