Need A Free/Shared Warehouse/Storage/Retail in Greater Kansas City Area to Distribute Donations
ORGANIZATION: HOPe AFRICA
Please visit the new page to apply.
HOPe Africa is a not-for-profit charity organization with IRS 501c3 status since 2011 with Missouri Tax Exempt. It provides consultancy services with our network of partners, acts as a nonprofit project supervisor, connecting businesses, and assist companies with representation outlets in America and Africa. Among our services is creating friendly societies for all, such as programs for homelessness, hunger, crises assistance, exchange, teaching aids, sanitary pads, etc.
Need a Year Lease: The demand for food and the necessities of life is very significant to our charity co-existence and operations, as an entity redistributing donation retail/warehouse outlets in a timely manner is utmost desire and paramount to the community we serve. Location/Size 500 - 1200 Sq ft. - Kansas City, Lees Summit, Raymore, Belton and or Grandview.
We are receiving more donation offers, yet we do not have the capacity, a suitable facility to store - to increase our outreach as needed. As such HOPe Africa and its consortium are seeking a vacant facility not currently in use and in good condition for immediate use and for one year. Appreciate partnership to complement HOPe Africa existing humanitarian services in Kansas and Kansas City Areas.
This service is expected to create volunteerism, employment, generate some dollars, to cover administrative fees, including logistics. Everyone is encouraged to work with us, from donations, offering of space and volunteering. This space is not limited to churches, schools, etc.
Some activities links:
1. https://tipsnews.info/hope- africa-address-greater-kansas- city-coalition-to-end- homelessness-gkcceh-at- monthly-coc-meeting/
2. https://tipsnews.info/ panera-bread-pencil- ambassadors-join-hope-africa- to-donata-bread-to-city-union- mission-amid-3-days-severe- weather/
3. https://tipsnews.info/hope- africa-pick-up-winter- donation-at-brooks-brothers- coat-drive-organized-by-one- warm-coat/
4. https://tipsnews.info/hope- africa-attend-land-bank- kansas-city-event-at-robert-j- mohart-center-kansas-city/
5. https://tipsnews.info/ kansas-city-at-critical- weather-16-degrees-celcius- panera-bread-delivered-to- restart-hope-africa/
6. https://tipsnews.info/hope- africa-one-warm-coat-hand- gloves-donations-extended-to- st-regis-academy-basketball- players-families/
Thank you greater Kansas City and partners for your generous donations.
About HOPe AFRICA
12420 US Highway 71, GRANDVIEW CITY, MO 64030, US
To assist and support the elderly, handicapped or disable people veterans, refugees and immigrants, and the poor in general with the needed medical and nutritional supplies they desperately need to make it to the next day compassionately with human empathy and love giving them hope, peace of mind and serenity today and tomorrow.
- HOPe Africa is not for profit, public charity organization formed to provide are the poor, elderly, veterans and people with disabilities in America and Africa needing healthcare services, medical equipment, medications-vitamins- nutrition, basic daily needs, etc. including but not limited to moral, psychological, emotional and social well-being, nurturing them to have human dignity and decency the remainder of their lives on earth.
- HOPe Africa dba AgeMates Magazine addresses seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, etc. its online - digital magazine circulated free of charge and not to be sold. AgeMates Magazine seeks volunteers in distribution, proofreading, seeking ads, stories, designs, typesetting, graphic artist, etc.
- HOPe Africa dba Pencil Pyramid, globally collecting writing materials, teaching aids, recreation kits for millions of poor rural African pupils. Our campaign targets collecting and distribution of 1 million pencils in the 24 months. Join Benjamin 1st grade and Perez 5th grade in leading millions of poor pupils globally in learning to write their future with pencils. Checkout website for more information: https://pencilpyramid.wixsite.com/hope
5135 Merriam DriveShawnee, KS 66203
October 15, 2023
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach