Marketing Team Lead
We are a small 501(c)3 charity looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help us develop and manage marketing programs in a variety of channels, support operational objectives, enable sponsor acquisition, foster community growth, provide sponsorship support, and advance brand building efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Develop strategic marketing plans to meet various business, event, and operational objectives
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Establish operational processes for the marketing team based on industry best practices and standards
- We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
2616 12TH WAY SE, OLYMPIA, WA 98501, US
LANFest is dedicated to empowering gaming communities and supporting charitable efforts by creating unique gaming experiences.
Our mission is the driving force behind everything that we do in the organization. We keep our planning, discussions, and actions true to the mission statement. We check our team’s actions to moving LANFest’s Mission forward and continuing our growth. We are open and transparent within the organization as we work toward our mission as a team. We stick to our core values which are:
- Respect and Communication