Volunteer Community IT Administrator (no compensation)
GAMES FOR LOVE
Games for Love is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country. We plan to help 10 million kids in the next 5 years. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
We are seeking a Volunteer Community IT Administrator to join our GFL Community. You will be responsible for ensuring that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role
- You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly
- You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting resolving IT issues
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Responsible for installing new systems and assessing and implementing upgrades as needed
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Able to donate approx.10 hrs. a week
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Proficient experience with Discord IT administration
- Proficient experience with G Suite IT administration
- Proficient experience with DocHub IT administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants approved
- OPT & CPT programs
- Make a big impact in the world
- Have lots of fun partnering with passionate game developers
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- Volunteer recognition & awards
Games for Love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.