Social Media Intern
Paws 4 Success, Inc
If you love dogs and are well versed in all aspects of social media then we would like you to consider joining our team! We are a small nonprofit providing service dog training in Chino Hills, Ca. Volunteers local to the area are more desirable to allow for easy access to taking pictures and collecting content to be posted on social media.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the organization’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the organization, including the brand, customer, program goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with clients and directs them the appropriate solution.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Hours are flexible. It is our intent to have content posted to out account several times a week.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Prior experience preferred
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Paws 4 Success, Inc
4195 Chino Hills Parkway #84, #84, Chino Hills, CA 91709, US
Paws 4 Success aims to improve the general wellness, quality of life and safety of all, through the use of service animals.
Paws 4 Success takes dogs from shelters and trains them to be service dogs. We donate the canines to individuals with disabilities. We also train dogs to sniff out drugs and guns. We provide searches to schools free of charge to increase campus safety.