City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
RSVP IS REQUIRED ON EXTERNAL SITE: https://www.givepulse.com/event/220425
Hop into April by volunteering for this memorable egg searching event. Countryside Rec Center is seeking volunteers for their Eggstravaganza on April 3rd.
- set up
- guiding patrons
- giving out information
- take down
- various duties
Volunteers are asked to arrive half an hour before the event (9:30 a.m) and are asked to stay up to a half hour after the event (12:30 p.m.) to get checked in, help set up, and clean up.
Snacks and water will be provided.
All volunteers will be required to wear a mask and adhere to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
Capacity is limited. RSVP is required.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.