Spring Coastal Clean Up Series
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
PLEASE RSVP ON EXTERNAL SITE HERE: https://www.givepulse.com/event/225176
What's better than cleaning up our public spaces, being part of the solution, and enjoying some nice views of the water? Join the City of Clearwater Volunteer Programs and featured community partner groups to clean up our beaches and coastal parks March through April.
The clean up will be held in a different beach/shoreline park each week with a featured ocean/environmental community organization.
Thursdays from 8am-10am, April- March, location will vary.
4-Mar Bayview Park Tampa Bay Watch 11-Mar Seminole Boat Ramp City Environmental Programs 18-Mar Edgewater Drive Park Florida Native Plant Society 25-Mar Memorial Causeway TBA 1-Apr Clearwater Beach Rec Center Suncoast Sierra Club 8-Apr Bridge Park Sand Key Blue-Green Connections 15-Apr Courtney Campbell Causeway Tampa Bay Estuary Program 21-Apr Clearwater Beach Ocean Allies 28-Apr North Beach Keep Pinellas Beautiful
Please bring a mask, plenty of water, sunscreen, a light snack, & dress for the weather.
The capacity of this event is limited to ensure social distancing. Masks are required when physical distancing cannot be maintained. We will have sanitizer on site, and all supplies will be sanitized before and after the event.
If the event is full, please do not attend, as capacity, supplies, and parking are limited to those who have signed up.
Exact meeting location and parking details will be send out the week before each clean up.
We will see you there!
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.