SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
With all of the parts and pieces that it takes to fulfill all of the operations, projects, events, fundraising etc. we have to divide up in teams to focus on each piece at hand. These teams will be overseen and directed accordingly to ensure everything progresses as planned by the Committee Chair.
Committee Chair Job Description
1. Is a member of the Board
2. Sets tone for the committee work.
3. Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
4. Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
5. Reports to the Board's Chair.
6. Reports to the full Board on committee's decisions/recommendations.
7. Works closely with the Chief Executive and other staff as agreed to by the Chief Executive.
8. Assigns work to the committee members, sets the agenda and runs the meetings, and ensures distribution of meeting minutes.
9. Initiates and leads the committee's annual evaluation.
About SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
PO BOX 263122, TAMPA, FL 33685, US
We wear gold for the bravest of superheroes. Being a voice and spreading awareness of pediatric cancer.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization who is immensely passionate about helping children as they battle their way through childhood cancer.
Our Mission is to help spread awareness of pediatric cancer; to be the voice for these amazing little heroes. We aim to help fund the treatments and needs of the children and families who don't get to see past the four walls of their hospital room and for those who are battling through the journey of childhood cancer. We aim to remain constant and supportive for the survivors and help keep the legacies alive of the fallen. Most importantly, to help fund research that aims to find less toxic treatments and a cure for pediatric cancer.