Board Member- Business Coordinator
SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
The Business Coordinator provides support to Small but Mighty Heroes in administrative functions to accomplish the goal of the organization such as purchasing, billing, reporting and filing. This role reports to President of Small but Mighty Heroes to handle any logistics required for running business side of the organization. The responsibilities for this role include activities required to run the organization, including planning purchases, negotiating procurement and coordinating budget, equipment, services and commodities, manage expense reporting, interact with corporate and regional personnel to fulfill general office duties and provide customer service.
Board Member Job Description
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepare themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organization.
About SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
PO BOX 263122, TAMPA, FL 33685, US
We wear gold for the bravest of superheroes. Being a voice and spreading awareness of pediatric cancer.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization who is immensely passionate about helping children as they battle their way through childhood cancer.
Our Mission is to help spread awareness of pediatric cancer; to be the voice for these amazing little heroes. We aim to help fund the treatments and needs of the children and families who don't get to see past the four walls of their hospital room and for those who are battling through the journey of childhood cancer. We aim to remain constant and supportive for the survivors and help keep the legacies alive of the fallen. Most importantly, to help fund research that aims to find less toxic treatments and a cure for pediatric cancer.