Social Media Manager
We, The World
The Social Media Manager will:
1) Oversee WE Social Media Technology Team;
2) Have technical skills and social media knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok;
3) Establish and maintain relationships with Coordinators of 11 Campaigns of Global Unity in order to post their events in a timely manner to social media platforms;
4) Be familiar with software such as loomly, gumroad, issuu, and others as needed or be willing to learn
5) Will be comfortable with a 5-12 hour weekly time commitment - as well as being available for major annual events as required;
6) Have excellent time management/people skills and coordinate with the Social Media Director regularly regarding any pertinent issues necessary for the success of the Social Media Team;
8) Be available for WE business meetings, if needed.
About We, The World
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 710, New York, NY 10017, US
The WE Campaign of We, The World unites and amplifies the efforts of people, organizations and global movements working for the common good Join visionary leaders and endorsers of WE: Desmond Tutu, Jane Goodall, Deepak Chopra, Immaculee Ilibagiza, Robert Thurman, Riane Eisler, Bill McKibben and many others.
WEis a Consciousness, a Campaign, and a Collaboration of people, organizations and social change movements from around the world. We, The World has developed the Strategic Alliances and has the team to achieve that level of global collaboration and effectiveness. In 2004, We, The World launched 11 Days of Global Unity which now annually has more than 700 associated events in over 60 countries. WE Campaign is based on the successful model of 11 Days of Global Unity Campaign.
Imagine 4 times a year, groups like MoveOn, Greenpeace and Amnesty International coordinating their action campaigns with hundreds of other global organizations, thousands of smaller groups and millions of people around the world, shifting societal consciousness and creating political will.