NHQ:ISD - OPS-PSU: SharePoint Design Support Volunteer
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This is a virtual, work from home assignment which supports the American Red Cross International Services Department (ISD) Program Support Unit (PSU) to structure and organize a functional SharePoint site in order to carry out their fast-paced humanitarian work.
The primary responsibilities of this volunteer position include:
- Work with teams/users to organize and structure a functional and intuitive SharePoint site for the Program Support Unit and priority countries.
- Migration of documents and data to new structure
- Clean-up of existing data in SharePoint and internal ECOS system (Salesforce)
- Ongoing site administration as needed, which may include:
- Adding new features to site
- Updating security and permissions
- Adding new users
The secondary responsibilities of this volunteer position include:
- Participate in the development and/or communications of user guidance for the Program Support Unit or delegations.
Minimum 10 hours per week; at least 2-3 hours a week during business hours in order to participate in calls and meetings with the Program Support Unit.
- Experience with SharePoint administration or development required
- SharePoint certification preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably and independently navigate IT systems required
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Availability to volunteer at least 10 hours a week with at least 2-3 hours a week during business hours.
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.