Digital Marketing Intern
Black Fashion Fund
The intern will support digital media initiatives such as paid search engine marketing, ad serving, display advertising and more. There will be ample opportunity to contribute ideas to the marketing team. This will be a valuable experience for someone interested in pursuing a career in marketing and advertising. We will work to align your interests and field of study with projects that support current goals.
- Evaluate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide data-driven recommendations
- Deploy $10,00 monthly Google Ads budget, including search, display, shopping, video, and OTT in-line with organization marketing goals
- Analyze and optimize ads based on performance goals and objectives.
- Track ad performance for ads - including attribution - and provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve ROAS.
- Apply professional writing skills in developing communications, reports, and presentations
- Help to develop marketing collateral, including articles and posts for social media campaigns
- Support proposal development
- Experience in the Google ads platform
- Experience in paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, content distribution and placement networks, and third-party publications.
Skills and qualifications
- Data Analytics or Marketing major and/or related major/experience
- Experience with Google Ads and/or Google Analytics
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Flexible schedule with partial availability during regular business hours
About Black Fashion Fund
2150 West 117th Street #1011, Cleveland, OH 44111, US
At Black Fashion Fund, our goal is to be the guiding force that allows talented individuals to strive in a world that constantly places barriers upon them. We intend to create an experience where underrepresented individuals everywhere can feel educated, inspired, and motivated to pursue whatever their hearts desire. Additionally, we hope to resolute confidence in people of all ages who may feel like they don’t have all the answers. Like a "Best Friend Forever/BFF" would, we are happy to support our people by whatever means necessary. With the help of financial assistance, free educational programs, and more we plan to instill all the qualities that are vital to being successful, well-rounded beings in this ever-changing world. Here at BFF, we promote inclusivity, creativity, transparency, and growth. So whether you’re a student, non-student, graduate, creative, or entrepreneur, it doesn’t matter. Everyone deserves a shot on their paths towards greatness.
We are a startup non-profit looking to grow.