Kindred Hospice Seeking Volunteers in Palm Coast Ages 18 and Up!
ORGANIZATION: Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
Please visit the new page to apply.
What does it take to be a Kindred Hospice Volunteer?
1. The desire to give your time, talents and heart in support of hospice patients and their families.
2. Be at least 18 years old to volunteer directly with patients.
3. Complete comprehensive hospice volunteer orientation and annual training.
4. Get a background check, fingerprinting, TB test and drug screening (all at no cost).
5. Must be able to drive self to see patient; may not be dropped off.
Volunteers provide friendly, non-medical visits to hospice patients in their homes. Types of patient care might include:
Providing caregiver relief
Reading, playing cards, or playing games
Creating art/doing crafts directly with the patient
Assisting with light household chores (washing dishes, doing laundry, vacuuming)
Scheduling is flexible; hours vary depending on need and your schedule.
For more information, please respond to this ad.
Thank you for your interest in being a Kindred Hospice Volunteer!
About Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
160 Cypress Point Pkwy, Suite D-104, Palm Coast, FL 32164, US
The mission of Kindred At Home - Hospice Division is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Kindred Hospice provides care in patient homes, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes.
Multiple locations Palm Coast, FL 32142
August 25, 2022
- Mental Health
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours, once or twice a week.
- **MUST BE FULLY COVID VACCINATED.** Dependability and reliability. Able to keep to consistent schedule.