PACK AND DISTRIBUTE FOOD
CHASI Food Pantry
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
* Support with food distribution during food pantry hours and special events
* Make food packages and help maintain a clean work area
* Oversee the breakdown of products, and ensure the site is safe and orderly
* Assist with the documentation of client information and data input
* If bilingual, assist clients with language translation
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CHASI Food Pantry
2134 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10302, US
The CHASI Food Pantry provides free and nutritious food to the community.
Volunteers can make food boxes, help distribute food, and assist in maintaining a clean work area. Volunteers must be comfortable lifting and moving at least 20 pounds regularly.