The Storyteller will read through client surveys, stories, and testimonies to capture and organize for Administer Justice social media posts. He/she will also select Bible verses that focus on the theme of justice for sharing on AJ social media to invite our followers into god's story of gospel justice. This role is critical for telling the story of impact that Gospel Justice Centers are having through churches across our country by inviting people into the story. Reading stories of change encourages, inspires, and engages both our current volunteers and potential volunteers/donors.
What you'll do:
- Read online client surveys and feedback forms and physical documents where clients have written their stories
- Develop a system for capturing those stories with a summary of the situation and important quotes from the client
- Use Canva to create social media posts for Administer Justice with bible verses on justice and client stories
- Schedule social media posts each month using Hubspot
Skills you'll need:
- Heart for justice
- Good eye for design
- Ability to use technology to organize data and scan documents
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Excel Workbook, Canva, and Hubspot experience
About Administer Justice
1750 Grandstand Place, Suite 15, Elgin, IL 60123, US
Empowering vulnerable neighbors with the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.
Administer Justice is a non-profit organization who aims to balance the scales of justice for low-income and no-income individuals and families. Assisting people with their immediate legal problems is an important part of what we do, but it's not our only focus. As a Christ-centered organization, we bring compassion into every meeting and treat our clients with the dignity they deserve. Our team of caring volunteers come alongside neighbors to free them from legal burdens, so they can find freedom, through the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.