29 people are interested
Member - Board of Directors
ORGANIZATION: Project Healthy Minds Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
29 people are interested
Project Healthy Minds board members meet monthly and guide the organization according to our charter and ensure financial ability into the future. Board members are also expected to participate in a chosen area of interest and familiarize themselves with the day to day operations. We are looking specifically for skills in the area of grant writing, event planning or fundraising. Board Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growth and sound governing the organization.
- Ensure Fulfillment of the mission of the organization.
- Strongly believes in and advocates organizational values.
- Set strategic direction and overall policy.
- Oversee and give final approval and evaluate the organization’s progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
- Act as ambassador for the organization.
- Promote the organization’s image and public standing.
- To establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and sets clearly defined goals.
- Help promote diversity.
- Report to full Board regarding committee decisions and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Team Director and other volunteers.
- Assign work to the committee members, set the agenda, run regular meetings and distribute meeting minutes.
- Initiate and lead team evaluation and KPI.
More opportunities with Project Healthy Minds Inc
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Project Healthy Minds Inc
1735 N 1ST ST STE 302, SAN JOSE, CA 95112, US
Our mission is to help young adults overcome their daily struggles and ongoing tough times. We aim to create a support system, in partnership with members of our community, to steer young adults away from crises and prevent them from taking the first wrong-step.
Citing the high risk of youth drug addiction and its widespread adverse impact, we at Project Healthy Minds seek to assist young adults through their challenging times. We provide information about the biological, psychological, and social causes that can often lead to addiction. We also describe the signs and symptoms that may help victims and/or their friends and family identify drug abuse. Furthermore, we elaborate on the various treatment modalities and resources available for getting the requisite help. We seek to build a community of like-minded youth undergoing similar problems and give them a platform to seek assistance from both peers as well as experts. In addition, we provide articles and videos that are easy to understand, interesting, and comprehensive. Our aim is to help the youth reach the recovery stage.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 13, 2022
- People 55+