Social Media Campaign Manager
MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Although this volunteer opportunity does not solely address the impacts of COVID-19, it does provide an insight to the immediate need to bring awareness, direct support services, education and training, as well as reducing mental health stigma in and around communities for individuals and families.
The mission of Mental Health and Recovery Counseling Education and Training (MHRCET) is to provide access to quality mental health and recovery services in a comprehensive and culturally respectful manner to individuals and families. MHRCET is dedicated to improving the quality of every individual by focusing on the primary goals and objectives:
- Improving population health
- Enhancing mental health awareness
- Addressing and reducing mental health stigma
- Improving the patient experience
- Becoming a leader in the mental health industry
We are currently seeking a Social Media Campaign Manager to oversee the design, development, and distribution process of our social media and campaign content. Knowledge and understanding of current marketing methods with the latest digital technology trends are a must.
If you are mission driven, kind, helpful, compassionate, and genuinely care about the well-being of others we need a person like you to join our team.
- Engaging and gaining new followers
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. back end
- Creating web/digital content
- Marketing and branding methodologies
- Creating and managing monthly or annual strategic plans
- Project Management (nice to have)
- Confident utilizing office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Tech savvy (must be comfortable and familiar with using a computer, laptop, etc.)
- Managing and delegating a team of five (5) or more people
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Responds to emails in a professional manner
- Designing/developing online social media campaigns
- Designs and implements social media strategies
- Researches current trends and audience preferences
- Managing and delegating a social media team
- Edit and publish photos/videos
- Content development/management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Organized with time management skills
- Relevant skills in exercising initiative, good judgment, and sound decision-making
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Works well independently or collaboratively
MHRCET strives to deliver services and support necessary to improve the quality of life for children, youth, and adults with mental illness and addictive disorders.
Applicants must have voice and video capabilities in order to conduct and follow-up with interviews.
NOTICE: Skillset, attendance, availability, and work ethics are primary placement factors at the discretion of the organization.
About MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
P.O. Box 352, COPPEROPOLIS, CA 95228, US
The mission of MHRCET is to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive unified system to enhance mental health awareness, promote individual empowerment, and increase access to treatment and services for persons living with mental illness.
MHRCET is comprised of caring, dedicated, and mission driven individuals working toward the common goal of helping those with mental and behavioral health issues. Our primary objectives are providing quality mental health services, educating the general public, engaging those in need of support, and advocating for those who are unable to advocate for themselves.