Email Marketing Specialist
Women Helping Encouraging Women
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase customer relationships and sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
An email marketing specialist is a volunteer in marketing who has a fairly specific role, utilizing email as a media for reaching existing and potential customers. This person works to create emails that are interesting enough for recipients to open and potentially act upon. Some responsibilities include identify a target audience and grow our email list, design and implement direct email marketing campaigns, proofread emails for clarity, grammar, sending out email reminders for upcoming events, support groups, etc. and we can discuss further of course.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field (having a degree is NOT Mandatory, but the experience is)
About Women Helping Encouraging Women
P.O Box 254, Toledo, OH 43697, US
Women Helping Encouraging Women aka WHEW, Inc. is a 501(c)3 Non-profit Corporation serving the Greater Ohio community, and the Virgin Islands. We're committed to advocating for, and assisting Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Child Victim's.
W.H.E.W, Inc. emerged from an African-Caribbean woman born on the beautiful island of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands now residing in Toledo, OH. This woman and her mother both are Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victims. Some of what helped them move from Victims to Survivors was loved ones, peers, and love for music, and dancing! The organization itself has been in existence since 2017, but the Founder of W.H.E.W, Inc. and her mother over the years have opened their hearts, and homes to other victims, and aspire to open a home one day for Victims, Survivors, and their child(ren).
Currently, W.H.E.W, Inc. organizes drives during Hurricane season to help out the islands, Turkey giveaways and have support groups online, and in person. They are assisted by their youth counterparts name T.I.K. Teens Inspiring Kids which was formed by the Founder's children to assist their peers. Her kids are frequently with her when out in the community volunteering, and giving back, from seeing their mother so active in helping others the kids one day approached their mother with the idea, and she happily assisted them in implementing T.I.K. They have assisted their Principal, and Toledo Police to safely return their peers that have run away by listening and collecting necessary information.
One of WHEW's biggest events that be inaugurated in June 2020 when the organization launches Glass City Caribbean Carnival. It will be a day of Fun and Liberation in the City of Toledo, and we will need all the help we can get.