Dream Centers Prospect Research Volunteer
DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
Dream Centers seeks a dynamic, flexible and detail focused volunteer to assist the Advancement Department with prospect research. This volunteer provides critical support to the organization by performing in-depth research on prospective donors to help expand our partnerships.
- Perform focused research regarding prospective donors to capture and assess factors including wealth, capacity, and donor interest by utilizing the internet and subscription research databases and resources to locate, analyze, interpret, and organize prospect information
- Collaborate with the Advancement team to provide research-based analysis of top prospects each quarter
- Help to innovate and identify new research techniques, strategies and sources
- Provide the team with additional research and support as needed in the area of Prospect Research
- Create an organized running excel spreadsheet of prospective donors
A complete position description will be provided upon expressing interest in this volunteer opportunity. Visit dreamcenters.com to learn more about us!Dream Centers Mary's Home:
Providing a long-term, in-depth supportive housing program helping single mothers permanently exit homelessness.Dream Centers Women's Clinic:
Offering free integrated health care for uninsured & underinsured women & teen women.Dream Centers Support Team:
Contributing philanthropic, administrative & creative assistance.
About DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
11025 VOYAGER PKWY, COLORADO SPGS, CO 80921, US
Dream Centers exists to provide health and hope for people who are working hard to rebuild their dreams.
We began in 2011 with the Dream Centers Women's Clinic. The Women's Clinic offers free medical, behavioral health, and a suite of wrap-around services to uninsured and underinsured women and teens ages 13-64 in the Pikes Peak Region.
In 2015 Dream Centers Mary's Home opened. The mission of Mary’s Home is to provide single-mother families experiencing homelessness a faith-based transformational community in which to gain supportive relationships, holistic health, life skills, economic self-sufficiency, and community resources. Mary's Home is a two to five-year program to enable single-mother families to exit homelessness permanently.