Dream Centers Google AdWords Volunteer
DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
The Google AdWords volunteer must come with experience in managing and improving Google AdWords accounts for businesses and nonprofits. This volunteer will be interviewed and must provide references. This volunteer opportunity is a great chance add to your portfolio of managing a nonprofit Google AdWords account.
- Managing Dream Centers Google AdWords account
- Keyword research to inform messaging
- Monitoring Google AdWords to ensure optimum performance
- Monthly reports on progress and activity with the account for Dream Centers leadership to review
- Provide suggestions for ways to better utilize the Google AdWords Grant award for Dream Centers
- Provide suggestions in how Dream Centers can better utilize our Google AdWords Grant
- Increase our brand awareness via Google locally and nationally
A complete position description will be provided upon expressing interest in this volunteer opportunity. Visit dreamcenters.com to learn more about us!
Dream Centers Mary's Home: Providing a long-term, in-depth supportive housing program helping single mothers permanently exit homelessness.
Dream Centers Women's Clinic: Offering free integrated health care for uninsured & underinsured women & teen women.
Dream Centers Support Team: Contributing philanthropic, administrative & creative assistance.
About DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
11025 VOYAGER PKWY, COLORADO SPGS, CO 80921, US
Dream Centers exists to provide health and hope for people who are working hard to rebuild their dreams.
We began in 2011 with the Dream Centers Women's Clinic. The Women's Clinic offers free medical, behavioral health, and a suite of wrap-around services to uninsured and underinsured women and teens ages 13-64 in the Pikes Peak Region.
In 2015 Dream Centers Mary's Home opened. The mission of Mary’s Home is to provide single-mother families experiencing homelessness a faith-based transformational community in which to gain supportive relationships, holistic health, life skills, economic self-sufficiency, and community resources. Mary's Home is a two to five-year program to enable single-mother families to exit homelessness permanently.