Hospice Volunteers Needed In Palm Coast to Provide Patient Companionship
What does it take to be a Kindred Hospice Volunteer?
1. The desire to give your time, talents and heart in support of hospice patients and their families.
2. Be at least 18 years old to volunteer directly with patients.
3. Complete comprehensive hospice volunteer orientation and annual training.
4. Get a background check, fingerprinting, TB test and drug screening (all at no cost).
5. Must be able to drive self to see patient; may not be dropped off.
Volunteers provide friendly, non-medical visits to hospice patients in their homes. Types of patient care might include:
Providing caregiver relief
Reading, playing cards, or playing games
Creating art/doing crafts directly with the patient
Scheduling is flexible; hours vary depending on need and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Sigrid Newbury, Volunteer Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond via this ad.
Thank you for your interest in being a Kindred Hospice Volunteer!
About Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
4861 Palm Coast Parkway NW, Unit 3, Palm Coast, FL 32137, US
The mission of Kindred At Home - Hospice Division is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Kindred Hospice serves patients in their homes whether it be their private homes, assisted living facilities or skilled nursing facilities.
Multiple locations Bunnell, FL 32110
September 29, 2021
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours 1 x week.
- Dependability and reliability. Able to keep to consistent schedule.