Job Description: Coordinate and write the two Doing Good newsletters - one for its volunteers, and another for those it serves. Goal: two quarterly newsletters.
Time Involved: Approximately 4-5 hours/month, including meetings.
- Participate in monthly Marketing Committee meeting (approximately 45 minutes).
- Participate in the monthly Operations Call (approximately 45 minutes).
- Strategize writing ideas with the Marketing Director, Marketing Committee, and Executive Director.
- Partner with Doing Good committees and volunteers as needed.
- Meet deadlines.
- Use Constant Contact.
- Use Google Drive.
About Doing Good
2324 ALTERAS DR, NASHVILLE, TN 37211, US
The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- The mission of Doing Good is to educate and engage communities by promoting and celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Doing Good achieves this by providing marketing and public relations tools and opportunities to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Services provided focus on sharing volunteers' stories.
- The values of Doing Good are Inspiration, Authenticity, Integrity, Connectivity, Inclusivity, Quality, Support, and a Personal approach.