Are you 55 and older? Contribute your skills to the community by becoming an RSVP volunteer.
ORGANIZATION: RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors
Please visit the new page to apply.
VANTAGE Aging’s Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) - Columbus
Are you a senior looking for safe, socially distant volunteer opportunities? Become an RSVP volunteer and we will connect you with variety of opportunities in the community. We are your "one stop shop" for finding volunteer opportunities in the community, such as:
- TeleCare phone buddy opportunity- Provide friendly phone calls and check-ins to seniors who may not get regular contact with others.
- Stay at Home Card making- Adopt individuals in need to send cards to monthly.
- Virtual buddy opportunities- Make virtual visits to children or adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Virtual event host opportunities- Have live events streaming or record events to share with individuals with disabilities.
- Help with food insecurity needs through food distribution opportunities (work independently)- Provide Groceries-To-Go, meal deliveries, food pantry shopper and more.
Join one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 years and over. By being an RSVP volunteer, not only would you get to volunteer at your favorite organization, you will receive additional unique benefits such as liability, car insurance and more, as well as being a part of a nationally recognized AmeriCorps Senior network. If you’re interested, contact us to learn more.
- Be 55 and older
- Live in Franklin or Delaware County
- Access to internet and have or able to create a valid email address
- Basic computer skills for virtual opportunities
- Has the capability and be comfortable with creating a free Zoom account for virtual opportunities
- Schedules may vary
- Flexible virtual opportunities to meet your needs
- Basic Zoom assistance/training provided
About RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors
752 High St. #2, Worthington, OH 43085, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
Every older adult has the opportunity to live a healthy life and age with independence, purpose and dignity.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) connects volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. VANTAGE RSVP is available in Delaware, Franklin, Summit, Medina, Geauga, Wayne and Hamilton Counties.
As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 21, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitments vary.
- 55 and older. Live in Franklin or Delaware County.