NHQ:IT - Code4Good Volunteer - SharePoint Engineer
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
American Red Cross Code4Good Project is a first-of-its-kind volunteer workforce that gives software engineers and engineering leaders an opportunity to support the Red Cross Mission by contributing their talents to the development of Redcross.org and Redcrossblood.org platforms. We operate Code4Good much like any modern distributed software project, with our virtual team collaborating through JIRA, Git, Confluence, Slack, etc. This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Information Technology department. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity.
Develop application software projects including applications and user interface design, database design, security control setup, documentation, and implementation in Office 365 environment.
- Develop application software projects using O365 products (SharePoint Online, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApps, PowerBI).
- Develop new web site components using XML, SQL, and C#.
- Design, code, and implement scalable applications.
- Test and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Customize and brand SharePoint sites, workflow design and custom web part design to meet business requirements.
- Follow standard operations and procedures
- At least 2 years of SharePoint Development experience
- Experience implementing automated workflow solutions
- Experience in Digital Automation; digital forms development and process improvement
- High-level coding skills
- Detail oriented
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.