Nonprofit Management Volunteer
Katie Spotz Foundation
You have unique gifts and talents and there are many great organizations that are in need of people like you. We are happy and humbled you have landed here to explore ways to give your time & talents in service to others.
We are seeking a Nonprofit Management Volunteer who can work from the comfort of their home. You can be involved in a variety of aspects of project planning and execution to inspire others to achieve their extraordinary and help others get clean water worldwide spearheaded by safe water activist & world-record endurance athlete, Katie Spotz.
- Assist in event planning
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Assist in the program content development for events, solicit sponsors, create and coordinate the drafting/distribution of promotional materials, sell tickets
- Assist with donor acknowledgement and guest follow-up
- Update and create Ppts for client/donor presentations
- Additional assignments available, as desired
Questions are welcomed. Thanks for your interest!
About Katie Spotz Foundation
8157 Nancy Dr, Mentor, OH 44060, US
The Katie Spotz Foundation is a charitable organization that believes that we have the power to create a world where everyone has clean, safe drinking water.
We invite athletes, schools, groups, churches, and everyday heroes to engage in the fight against the global water crisis through programs and events. Our goal is to raise $1 million dollars and ensure 30,000 people have clean water for life.