Aviation Parts Inventory Manager
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
If you have a background in aviation and/or are a computer-savvy, detail-oriented person who is good at organization, we would like you to consider our Aviation Parts Inventory Manager position. In this position you will manage the parts inventory, process financial transactions and billing and supervise staff.
- Establish and maintain a quality inventory system that is cost-effective, timely and provides adequate supplies
- Ensure that all stock items are identified, controlled, segregated, preserved and stored in accordance with accepted aviation standards
- Supervise staff, ensuring proper policies and procedures are followed
- Complete appropriate financial and accounting processes related to the purchasing and selling of parts
- Process repair station maintenance work orders
- Reduce the quantity of unused or obsolete inventory through appropriate resale method
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embraces the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and scrutinize
- Ability to supervise others
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Management of inventory, purchasing and selling preferred
- Knowledge of financial practices or experience with financial software
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of aviation preferred
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who are committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their heart language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.