Events & Fundraising Assistant
ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
Looking for a flexible, team player who’s passionate about the mission of the Ashe Academy to empower students and families of color and gain insight about event operations and nonprofit fundraising.
- Compile contact lists of potential, new sponsors throughout the year for our annual events: Back To School Drive, Mentors & Mimosas Gala and others if deemed necessary
- Organize Back to School and Gala contacts and make notes within the spreadsheet for the Gala to monitor in-kind auction items
- To research corporations and companies to submit grant proposals to that align with our mission
- To assist with post-event outreach, including but not limited to necessary recognition and
sending thank you messages
- Assign Asana tasks to other team members regarding Event logistics (including social media deadlines/assignments, press releases)
- Working Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Zoom
- Professionalism, highly organized, resilient, and comfortability with research and cold calling/emailing potentially after standard business hours
- Ability to multi-task and handle simultaneous events
- Interest in the Arts & STEM fields, events, and hospitality
- Ability to work independently
- Work can be done remotely, but there will be occasional meetings/check-ins and tasks assigned utilizing Asana software
About ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
225 BLUEBERRY LN APT A, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360, US
To bridge the education gap for students of color pursuing Arts and STEM fields through Representation Centered Mentorships and Scholarships.
This foundation is focused on equity for students of color pursuing the arts, sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics fields.