Project N95 People Operations
Leads recruiting and filling volunteer roles. Structure, org culture.
- Supports company operations by maintaining project systems and supervising volunteer team.
- Maintains operations by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. - Designs and implements Project N95 policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments. - Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends. - Maintains office team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training key intermediary leadership employees.
- Maintains team results by coaching, counseling, and giving feedback to team members, and planning, monitoring, and appraising results.
**Recruiting / Screening Responsibilities:**
- Conducts employment related research and assists recruitment team with electronic and other methods of sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists recruitment team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, non-profit community activities, and other public recruitment-related events, forums, webinars, etc.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develops and maintains general familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and responds to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests, where applicable. - Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new team members to the organization by conducting and/or supporting orientation. - Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits team member data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data. - Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information in the Operations Airtable Base
- Organizes workflows, collaboration, & management throughout Project N95 in regular 1:1s throughout the organization.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
About PROJECT N95
315 Flatbush Ave, #394, Brooklyn, NY 11217, US
To protect healthcare and essential workers, as well as vulnerable communities by providing equitable access as quickly as possible to vetted PPE
After launching on March 21st, 2020, Project N95 is now a leading rapid-response, charitable 501(c)(3) organization addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and PPE shortage crisis, having provided more than 5 million units of PPE to healthcare and essential workers.
- We provide verified healthcare and community organizations the opportunity to purchase PPE, including vetted respirators, masks, gloves, & face shields, at prices they can afford or for free with philanthropic support.
- We are volunteer-powered, including 100-plus individuals with backgrounds in sourcing, healthcare, government, startups, and technology.
- We are committed to transparency and serve as a trusted partner for healthcare and essential workers, including major medical associations - AAFP, ACP, and AMA.
- We believe that anyone for whom work is essential deserves to have the PPE they need to do their job safely.