African Development Choices
We now have an exciting opportunity for a V olunteer Re cruiter to join us at ADC. Working in a diverse team, you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process at ADC. You will develop a good understand ing of our recruitment needs and develop initiatives in order to source suitable candidates.
- Manage job descriptions and job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding
- Recruit experienced volunteers through innovative sourcing channels and targeted advertising
- Partner and advise hiring managers on the recruitment process and assist them as needed
- Research businesses that encourage their employees to volunteer and pitch our volunteer opportunities to them
- Assist in the monitoring of new and existing volunteers
- Forming and maintaining volunteer records
- Assisting in the onb oarding of volunteers
- At least 2 years of relevant recruitment and talent sourcing experience
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices
- Ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified (or equivalent) or working towards this
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organiz ed as recruitment is a fast-paced area
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you :
- Free learning and career development opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within your profession
- An opportunity to be part of a diverse team representing different parts of the world, that is changing lives in Africa
- An opportunity to help shape a start-up social enterprise
- We provide work reference for you
We look forward to receiving your application
ADC Recruitment Team
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
To prevent or relieve poverty in rural Africa by empowering communities and leaders to better manage public resources so that they can invest in expansion of access to essential public services and meet their local needs independently. We achieve this using our innovative Three-Step Approach.
African Development Choices is a UK-based social enterprise, founded in 2018 by Kenyan-born Moses Tai. Our vision is of a world in which everyone has access to the essential services necessary to fight poverty.
It is our mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources. This will enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation.