The WonderSeed Foundation
Creative Director to join our team. The WonderSeed Foundation Creative team develops innovative creative material for every part of the business. The creative team juggles projects including web, print, packaging, installations, app, social, campaigns, etc.
We are seeking a candidate who will take charge managing projects and helping the team stay on track while overseeing the management of branding, video, digital and print projects that come the department's way.
What you'll do
- Manage creative projects and deliverables from conception to completion, acting as team quarterback and liaison throughout
- Build out projects and schedule kick-offs once briefs are submitted, ensuring team members involved are informed and well equipped to hit strategy and finish brief on-time
- Serve as contact for projects/campaigns
- Proactively predict and remove any roadblocks that may delay a project timeline
- Own Creative and Copy Reviews, ensuring the right people are in attendance, proper notes are taken and the right deliverables are reviewed at the right times
- Hold Creative team members and stakeholders accountable for due dates and agreed upon strategy and deliverables
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Have solid understanding of design foundation and principles.
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes. Something not working? Let's fix it!
- Support Operations team on ad hoc projects
- Partner with producers to develop timelines for projects.
- Work closely with the Operations and Marketing teams.
- Bachelor's in Design or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the creative field
- Minimum 2 years experience leading creative teams
- You have a keen eye for detail, impeccable organization skills, and don't get overwhelmed from multitasking or last minute projects.
- Proficient in Google docs and experience using project management tools
- Knowledge (working knowledge or strong interest) in video production, motion graphics, and digital design
- Knowledge of the creative and/or marketing process
Note: Must be 18 or older
and eligible to work in the US.
To apply, email resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform