Project N95 Communications Associate, Social Media
Looking for a volunteer comfortable and experienced with social media including posting, monitoring for follow up comments and activity and reporting regularly on metrics. Great role for someone who is looking to volunteer on a flexible schedule!
This role is 100% remote.
- Comfortable writing in a fast paced environment
- Experience with social media management & campaigns
- Able to adopt the organization's voice
- Excellent at customer service via social
- Willingness to learn unfamiliar platforms
- Experienced writing for multiple audiences
- Buffer, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
About PROJECT N95
315 Flatbush Ave, #394, Brooklyn, NY 11217, US
To protect healthcare and essential workers, as well as vulnerable communities by providing equitable access as quickly as possible to vetted PPE
After launching on March 21st, 2020, Project N95 is now a leading rapid-response, charitable 501(c)(3) organization addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and PPE shortage crisis, having provided more than 5 million units of PPE to healthcare and essential workers.
- We provide verified healthcare and community organizations the opportunity to purchase PPE, including vetted respirators, masks, gloves, & face shields, at prices they can afford or for free with philanthropic support.
- We are volunteer-powered, including 100-plus individuals with backgrounds in sourcing, healthcare, government, startups, and technology.
- We are committed to transparency and serve as a trusted partner for healthcare and essential workers, including major medical associations - AAFP, ACP, and AMA.
- We believe that anyone for whom work is essential deserves to have the PPE they need to do their job safely.