ORGANIZATION: The Borgen Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Borgen Project believes that the leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The innovative, national campaign works to make poverty a focus of the U.S foreign policy.
The Borgen Project is hiring HR Ambassadors who will work remotely. This human resource role will focus on national recruitment as well as teaching you the basics of HR Management, Recruiting & Selection and Staff Training & Development.
- Update job postings using various platforms (when applicable).
- Inform groups and classes of openings
- Assist with advocacy efforts
- Everyone who is a part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internships are 12-hours per week for 12-weeks
About The Borgen Project
1120 Pacific Avenue Suite 100, Tacoma, WA 98402, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. and U.K. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nations on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. and U.K. foreign policy.
'In and Around'Powell, WY 82432
December 1, 2022
- 12-hours a week for 12-weeks