Human Resources Generalist
FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
Four Corners Group (FCG) is looking for a volunteer to direct the recruitment and onboarding of new, potential volunteers for the various roles of collaboration offered within FCG.
Qualified candidates will have proven work experience as an HR Manager or Generalist, exemplify strong organizational skills and attention to detail, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and ability to manage the flow of data in an efficient and communicable fashion. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Google Suites platform is a plus.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities
- Demonstrate FCG Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Urgency, Collaboration and Make it Better
- Assess, apply and monitor volunteer recruiting and onboarding best practices
- Draft, edit, and manage descriptions of volunteer positions published on various recruitment platforms
- Manage all contacts and documents related to onboarding new volunteers
- Manage the processing of all personal information received from onboardees in relevant FCG (digital) data management systems (Google Suites)
- Manage background check processes run with` Protect My Ministry background check service
- Regulate the flow of communication to promote continuity and clarity of onboarding processes
- Oversee any technical troubleshooting processes related to onboarding in collaboration with FCG technical support team
- Regularly communicate status of current onboarding to all relevant FCG core team members (during monthly core team meetings and additional meetings as necessity arises)
- Manage FCG Protect My Ministry account
- Manage FCG VolunteerMatch account
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for youth
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in all Google Suites software applications (Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Ability to communicate conflicts, task priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- 3 to 5 hours per week, work from home
- 1 to 2 hours for virtual team meetings
The onboarded volunteers for this role will initially be working within a two-month maximum introductory period in order to determine compatibility with the work entailed.
About FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
4002 HIGHWAY 78 W STE 530 # 165, SNELLVILLE, GA 30039, US
Restoring hope to youth in crisis by providing pathways to thriving adulthood.
Four Corners Group is focused on youth caught up in the vicious cycle of recidivism within the juvenile justice system. We work with At-Promise youth through our 1625 initiative and Pathways program. Pathways to Success provides character education, toastmasters, job readiness training and employment opportunities. Youth are also paired with mentors to help them be productive citizens that will flourish. We have served more than 1000 youth from 2015-2019.We have recently launched our Pathways program that will equip and change the lives of hundreds of youth in multiple cities and states over the next few years.